[tei-council] content model of body etc

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Fri Jan 26 07:48:38 EST 2007

Hasty reply, gotta get the kids on the bus ...

> > ... permits <divGen> to occur *before* model.divWrapper stuff at
> > the top
> is that bad?

Yes. Defeats the purpose of model.divWrapper, which is to come before
the div-type-stuff, of which <divGen> is one.

> >  and does not permit model.global at the end.
> no, because it comes in each of the preceding ones.

So if after the <closer> or <trailer> in my copy of the source text
there is something obliterated by a big coffee stain, I can't use
<gap> to encode that? I have to pretend there is something after it?

> can you make a test file to demonstrate something that fails?

Yes; if you haven't already got yourself one by the time I get back