[tei-council] content model of body etc

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Fri Jan 26 00:18:56 EST 2007

OK. Looked a little more carefully at Sebastian's testfand model. As
I said before, looks good. But it permits <divGen> to occur *before*
model.divWrapper stuff at the top, and does not permit model.global
at the end. Besides, while that first group is pretty simple in what
it does, it has a needlessly complicated structure (and a false
comment -- there is no interleaving).

> removing macro.component would cause the world to fall about our
> ears, I think, so I suggest you don't try that :-}

Yup. I had forgotten (or never realized :-) that model.oddStuff was
in macro.component, so the use-case that floated through my head
(getting rid of <p>s and allowing only <*Spec> in <body> of an ODD)
is totally bogus. Sorry, false alarm.