[tei-council] Proceedings of the TEI Day in Kyoto

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Thu Jan 25 02:40:33 EST 2007

Dear Council members, dear Susan, MattZ and Amit,

I now have, finally, the printed copies of the TEI Day 2006 proceedings
in hand.
I would like to send a copy to the contributors, participants and also
to other interested members of the Council. If you are interested,
please send me your shipping adress (not to the list, but to me
personally) so that I can arrange the necessary.  There is also a PDF
file for download, which I will announce on TEI-L soon.

All the best,

Christian

--
 Christian Wittern