[tei-council] First draft of TC M 28, notes from this morning's call, are up

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Tue Jan 23 14:37:59 EST 2007

I have put up on the web a somewhat fast-and-lousy first draft of the
notes from our teleconference this morning. I missed a bit more than
my usual shoddy job this time because of the tennis match. Thus, each
member of Council should read the entire thing -- it's pretty short
-- paying particular attention to items flagged with his or her
initials, the word "all", or the string "[?". Please post any
corrections, omissions, suggestions, etc., either to the list or send
directly to me.

  http://www.tei-c.org/Council/tcm28.xml?style=printable