PERS meeting (was Re: [tei-council] Budget news, PERS meeting)

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Sun Jan 21 20:48:42 EST 2007

David J Birnbaum wrote:
> Dear Christian (cc Council),
>
> No objection.

Thanks to all of you for supporting this.  I hereby announce that the
Council encourages Matthew to go ahead with the planning for the Vilnius
meeting within the budget line of (at most) US$ 5000. Please report to
us on the details of the meeting and, in due time on the progress and
outcome.  We all wish you a successfull and productive time.

All the best,

Christian

--

 Christian Wittern