Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sat Jan 20 11:33:52 EST 2007

It's entirely likely that I have not implemented nested attlists
properly. Does gibberish
come out if you try it?

 >  nd although there are some disadvantages with using Schematron
 >(speed problems jump to mind), it does have the advantage of
 > providing a check for those who use DTDs.

I thought the argument was that the TEI mainstream can
cope with neither RELAXNG nor Schematron. If there
are people who can't/won't use RELAXNG but can use
Schematron, I am a little surprised. But maybe I misjudged
the mood.  Another question for James/Arianna's monkey?

http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk