Lou Burnard lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Sat Jan 20 10:38:23 EST 2007

The specification says that an attList can contain any combination of
attRef, attDef, or attList, and that its org attribute determines
whether its children are to be regarded as forming a group or an
alternation. So I cannot for the life of me see what you might want that
the spec doesn't support.
If the current ODD processor doesn't support it, then it's a bug, and
should be documented.

HOWEVER, before we get all excited about using this wonderful facility,
I'd like to record my profound skepticism about the wisdom of allowing
@dur as an attribute on <measure> at all.