[tei-council] open issues and planning

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jan 19 12:10:24 EST 2007

The Birnbaum Declaration agreed last autumn covers
what it means to be P5 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 as opposed to P6,
I think.

My concern is that we are juggling too many
balls at the same time, without resources.

We won't get through the "Steps To P5"
if they all run in parallel, unless someone
here miraculously takes a 6 month sabbatical
and devotes themselves to TEI editing full-time.

So although of course there are circular
dependencies, let's at least try to clear
out things in sequence. In our meetings,
f2f or telco or email, we tend to have far
too many varied things on the agenda
at once....

http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk