[tei-council] open issues and planning

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Fri Jan 19 10:04:17 EST 2007

> I am taking it on trust therefore that the specs _are_ frozen to
> all intents and purposes.
>
> The PERS activity will likely need some Specs adding. and dictionaries
> of course.

I do not think the specifications are in any way frozen. In addition
to those you've mentioned, just this week we have been discussing
specifications, and we will be discussing the revamping of dating
attributes. There are probably quite a few others, as well.

Not to mention that neither the editors nor the Council has announced
that they can be or are frozen.