[tei-council] DRAFT Agenda for the TEI Council teleconference on January 23, 2007 at 1200 UTC

Wittern Christian wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Thu Jan 18 19:53:21 EST 2007

DRAFT Agenda for the TEI Council teleconference on January 23, 2007 at
1200 UTC

Expected to participate:

Syd Bauman, David Birnbaum, Tone Merete Bruvik, Lou Burnard, Arianna
Ciula, James Cummings, Matthew Driscoll, Dan O'Donnel, Dot Porter,
Sebastian Rahtz, Laurent Romary, Conal Tuohy, John Walsh, Christian
Wittern

Sent apologies:
JC

How to connect

We will use the highspeedconferencing.com service this time.

Participants can use their skype account (www.skype.com) or regular
phones to call.  When calling via skype, *please use a headset*.  If
in doubt, it might be better to call via regular phone. Numbers as follow:

Calling from the US...
call # 1-712-432-4000
(long distance charges apply).

Calling from Europe, call:
Austria     0820 400 01562
Belgium     0703 59 984
France      0826 100 266
Germany     01805 00 7620
UK          0870 119 2350

The Conference Room Number is 5877524

Please read through the following.  Wherever a report is requested, a
brief note to the list before the call is much appreciated and will
help us use the time during the call more effectively.

1) Minutes, work items, progress since last meeting:
http://www.tei-c.org.uk/Council/tcm27.xml?style=printable
Please look at the action items and report progress here before the
meeting!

2) Workgroups monitoring:

A) PB

Dot & Matthew, please report on developments here.
WG TEI website: http://www.tei-c.org.uk/Activities/PB/index.xml

B)  PERS

Matthew, please give us an update on the preparations for the meeting etc.

C) I18N

Sebastian, please give us a brief report on where we stand here.

3) Road to P5:

I am circulating a separete message lining out some of the issues I
see. I would like to go away from this telecon with a clearer view of
the road ahead and how we get there.

4) Meetings

Council 2007: Berlin, preparations? Do we need more meetings?

next call:  Mid to end March 2007
5) Other business  TBA

 Christian Wittern