[tei-council] solving unnumbered divs (bis)

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jan 18 05:12:11 EST 2007

Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> James Cummings wrote:
>>
>> Yes, and this reminds me that I have yet to finish my straw-man
>> rewrite of the Conformance chapter.  Mea Culpa.  I will indeed do so,
>> but it got delayed by the topic re-erupting on TEI-L.  I'll try to
>> take the issues mentioned there into consideration when doing so.
>> Also, I'll not be able to participate in the upcoming council
>> teleconference, my apologies.
> It would be immensely good if we had to draft to discuss a few days
> before the
> telco next week. Then we could see at the telco whether there was any
> kind of consensus.

I do apologise that this will not happen before the telco.  Today and Sunday I
will be preparing for a meeting in Amsterdam. (And said meeting is why I won't
be able to make the telco.) Friday and Saturday I have previous personal
commitments.  I am happy to promise to submit a draft to council within a month
(if that) of the telco though.

Apologies,
-James