[tei-council] Agenda item?

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Wed Jan 17 13:37:40 EST 2007

Well, afaik the procedure for proposing changes to TEI P5 is like this:
You write a feature request and send it to the sourceforge site. The
editors review the list of outstanding requests and make proposals to
council as to their disposition. Council then agrees (or not) and the
change gets made (or not); or council can suggest there should be a new
work item.

Since you say you didnt want to talk about the procedure, but rather
about choice  -- why not write that feature request?