[tei-council] solving unnumbered divs (bis)

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jan 17 12:08:03 EST 2007

Syd Bauman wrote:
> I was under the impression, perhaps incorrectly, that a large part of
> the decision to support both <div0> and <div1> (just as with the
> decision to support both numbered and unnumbered <div>s)q was because
> different communities within TEI were quite stuck on one or the
> other.
Indeed. I am sure that is so, but let's look forward.
What shall we do now, in P5? Is it your
belief that we should leave things as they are?

Sorry to push, but I want to avoid the outcome
of "yes it's not right as it is, but we're not sure
what to do, so we'll keep brooding over it
and maybe look again next year".

You know my views on the "it's ready
when it's ready" philosophy :-}

sebastian