[tei-council] solving unnumbered divs (bis)

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jan 9 08:33:28 EST 2007

I have just back-ported the contents of my test ODD into the body
of the TEI [1] and re-run all the tests. There are no unexpected results,
so I claim that my FAND approach works.

However, having removed div1 from model.divNLike
as per James' suggestion, I do hit a number of examples
in the Guidelines which use <div1> in that way;
if I reverse the polarity, I find some starting <div0>
elements.

There are three choices:

 1. mandate div0 as the top level, and fix our own examples.
 2. remove div0 entirely from the TEI
 3. start again and try to reimplement the existing allowance.

I'd vote for 1.

[1] no, I have not submitted it to Sourceforge Subversion:-}

http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk