[tei-council] First draft of TC M 27, notes from Wednesday's call, are up

Daniel O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Thu Nov 23 18:23:13 EST 2006

And me (just checked with my jealous better half).

-dan

On Thu, 2006-11-23 at 22:48 +0000, Lou wrote:
> Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> > Laurent Romary wrote:
> >>
> >> I would thus like to have feedback from all concil members on:
> >> 1) are the 26-27 April OK for you all
> > Good for me. Children go back to school on 16th April
> >
> >> 2) would you be ready to be in Berlin on 25 April as well for such a
> >> workshop
> > very much so. few things would give me greater pleasure.
> >
> Hear hear, me too.

Daniel Paul O'Donnell, PhD
Department Chair and Associate Professor of English
Director, Digital Medievalist Project http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/
Chair, Text Encoding Initiative http://www.tei-c.org/

Department of English
University of Lethbridge