[tei-council] TEI Council FAQ

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Nov 23 11:34:36 EST 2006

I've added the FAQ question:

When is discussion on an element or topic "closed" and how do I know?

to the TEI Council FAQ, with the answer:

"Any topic can be revisited at any point, even in the published guidelines,
through posting a feature request on sourceforge. Council-specific issues should
be raised on the council mailing list, after having reviewed any previous
discussion on the topic in the council mailing list archives."

But I'm not sure that is the best answer.  Feel free to change it if you know
better. ;-)

-James