[tei-council] TEI Council FAQ

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Nov 23 06:49:21 EST 2006

Now joining the TEI Council is a scary process, and there are certain questions
that any new member of the council might want to know, and it doesn't make sense
for them to ask this list every year when they've just been elected.

So I thought I'd start a wiki page with TEI Council related FAQs.

I already had a few questions submitted to me, so I put those up, but if anyone
has any other questions/answers that they think "Every council member should
know X" then let me know.

http://www.tei-c.org.uk/wiki/index.php/TEI-Council-FAQ

-James