[tei-council] TEI Council meeting 2007

Dot Porter dporter at uky.edu
Tue Nov 21 09:30:18 EST 2006

That's not a great time for me. We're having an on-campus conference
April 19-20, and we may be having our digital scholarship day in
connection with that. This isn't definite and I should know for sure
in a week or so, so if this works best for everyone else I can
probably do it.

I don't know if it affects anyone on council, but the HASTAC
conference is April 19-21.

Dot

On 11/21/06, Laurent Romary <laurent.romary at loria.fr> wrote:
> Among my various constraints, this is one I could drop, at least
> partially. Would the others be OK with these dates?
> Best,
> Laurent
>

> Le 21 nov. 06 à 09:20, Christian Wittern a écrit :
>
> > Christian Wittern <wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp> writes:
> >

> >> So I take it that we will go for Berlin.  Next issue will be the
> >> date.  Personally speaking, I do have a commitment in Heidelberg on
> >> 2007-04-16, which would make something like 2007-04-18 to 19 most
> >> convenient (and economically appealing to the TEI-C) for me.  This
> >> would also leave room in the second half of the year in case another
> >> meeting becomes necessary.
> >>
> >> Would this be feasible?  What are preferences of the others?
> >
> > I just got a note from Laurent indicating that April 18-20 is out:
> > <quote>
> > Dear Christian,
> > I am also stuck at a project evaluation meeting in Bonn on Wednesday.
> > I will not attend, but would welcome feedback on the possible dates
> > for the next Council meeting in Berlin (avoid 31.3-16.4; 18-20.4;
> > 2-4.5).
> > Best, Laurent
> > </quote>
> >
> > So we have to think about other dates...
> >
> > Christian
> >

> > --
> >
> >  Christian Wittern
> >  Institute for Research in Humanities, Kyoto University
> >  47 Higashiogura-cho, Kitashirakawa, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto 606-8265, JAPAN

Dot Porter, University of Kentucky
#####
Program Coordinator
Collaboratory for Research in Computing for Humanities
dporter at uky.edu          859-257-9549
#####
Editorial Assistant, REVEAL Project
Center for Visualization and Virtual Environments
porter at vis.uky.edu