[tei-council] TEI Council meeting 2007

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Mon Nov 20 20:13:21 EST 2006

Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk> writes:

> Syd Bauman wrote:
>> NA: Dot, David, Syd, John, Daniel
>> EU: Arianna, Lou, Sebastian, James, Matthew, Laurent, Tone Merete
>> FE: Conal, Christian
>>
> sounds like Germany is simplest then, if you five can bear a flight

So I take it that we will go for Berlin.  Next issue will be the
date.  Personally speaking, I do have a commitment in Heidelberg on
2007-04-16, which would make something like 2007-04-18 to 19 most
convenient (and economically appealing to the TEI-C) for me.  This
would also leave room in the second half of the year in case another
meeting becomes necessary.

Would this be feasible?  What are preferences of the others?

All the best,

Christian

--

 Christian Wittern