[tei-council] TEI Council meeting 2007

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Fri Nov 17 10:41:20 EST 2006

> >>   USA: Dot, Susan, David, Amit, Syd, John,
> >>   Europe: Arianna, Lou, Sebastian, James, Matthew, Laurent, Tone Merete
> >>   Far east: Conal, Christian
> >> (who have I missed?)
> > Me: Canada (like the USA but with Habeas Corpus for foreigners ;))
>
> Can someone remind me who from this list will be sadly leaving the council in
> December?  And what does that do to the USA/Europe split?

The terms of James, Amit, Susan, and John all end at the end of this
year. James & John have been re-elected, their new terms start 01 Jan
07.

Thus:

NA: Dot, David, Syd, John, Daniel
EU: Arianna, Lou, Sebastian, James, Matthew, Laurent, Tone Merete
FE: Conal, Christian

4 North American, 7 European, 1 Asia, 1 southern hemisphere.