[tei-council] visualizing the TEI

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Mon Oct 16 13:00:33 EDT 2006

SR> a new graphical view of the TEI ...
SR> we can make it part of the Guidelines.

Wow! *Excellent* Sebastian. I am quite psyched, and very much like
both the idea and your implementation (although both of Lou's coments
are correct, and I, and I am sure others, can think of other
improvements). Compliments to both you & Barry.

But no, a visualization of the Guidelines cannot become a part
thereof. And just as important, it shouldn't be. This project is just
another way of looking at 'em. I am not sure whether or not the
source should go in the tei/ Sourceforge project page, but if it
does, it should certainly not be part of the P5 package.