[tei-council] state of the budget

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Tue Oct 10 04:48:36 EDT 2006

Council members,

I just had word from Daniel that he *estimates* we have about US$2000
left in the budget for this year, which could be used for another
meeting.

He also said that three of the refundable council members have not yet
submitted their travel expenses for the Kyoto meeting, for which he
has set aside US$4000.  I would therefore like to ask you, if you have
open claims, submit them ASAP -- otherwise we might use the money
otherwise.  Please note that the TEI travel forms says that claims
have to be submitted within 10 business *days* (not months) after
return.

All the best,

Christian

--