[tei-council] file names voting results

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Sun Sep 3 20:10:24 EDT 2006

Dear Council members,

As promised, here is the result of the voting on the filename
proposal:

[9] pro SR DB JW SS MD AK CT CW LR
[2] con LB DP
[1] abstain JC

[12] total

No votes reached me from MZ and SB.

The picture is pretty clear, I think, although I am a bit worried that
none of the editors came out in favour of the proposal.

However, the main purpose of the proposal was to improve communication
within the Council (or should I say between Council and editors) and
lower the entrance barrier for new members.  In this spirit, I hope
the proposal will be implemented smoothly and reaches this goal.  For
the editors, I hope that emacs tab completion will sweeten the
transition.

All the best,

Christian

--