[tei-council] Re: [TEI-L] What would you do?

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Thu Aug 24 18:12:22 EDT 2006

> sounds like you'd agree with my ramblings at
> http://www.tei-c.org.uk/wiki/index.php/Conformance (WHICH IS NOT
> APPROVED TEI POLICY IN ANY WAY!!!!!)

Sebastian posted this to TEI-L. I feel that this document is *so* far
from what would be good and right for TEI, and if interpreted as
policy could be *so* damaging to TEI that, despite the warning
Sebastian applied, I felt compelled to change it. It now refers to
the 5 degreees of TEI interchangability, rather than levels of
conformance. (The degrees themselves and the other prose has not
really been changed much at all.)