[tei-council] belated apology for missing last night's meeting

Dot Porter dporter at uky.edu
Wed Jul 26 08:49:37 EDT 2006

Like Conal (and I would guess like a majority of the others on the
council) I expect to hold the council call while sitting at my
computer (as I do most of my work), and it's never occurred to me to
print out the agenda prior to the meeting. I think from now on I will,
just to be on the safe side.

Dot

On 7/25/06, Christian Wittern <wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp> wrote:
> "Conal Tuohy" <Conal.Tuohy at vuw.ac.nz> writes:
>
> > I apologise for missing the meeting last night.
>
> It's a pity you make it.  I usuaylly put all the necessary information
> in the agenda, so all you need to print out to be ready for the
> meeting is that message.
>
> Christian
>
> --
>
>  Christian Wittern
>  Institute for Research in Humanities, Kyoto University
>  47 Higashiogura-cho, Kitashirakawa, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto 606-8265, JAPAN

Dot Porter, University of Kentucky
#####
Program Coordinator
Collaboratory for Research in Computing for Humanities
dporter at uky.edu          859-257-9549
#####
Editorial Assistant, REVEAL Project
Center for Visualization and Virtual Environments
porter at vis.uky.edu