[tei-council] New discussion document on 1.0 release priorities

Lou's Laptop lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Tue Jul 18 16:11:48 EDT 2006

Syd and I have now completed a draft document outlining what we perceive
as priorities towards the 1.0 release of TEI P5, following on from the
discussion at the Kyoto meeting. The draft is at
http://www.tei-c.org/Council/tcw08.xml

Council is requested to review this document, and provide input on (a)
whether the priorities expressed in it are acceptable (b) some of the
specific questions raised in the draft. We regard this as an important
first step towards defining an achievable work plan.