[tei-council] notes from Kyoto are up

Dot Porter dporter at uky.edu
Tue Jun 13 16:22:58 EDT 2006

Hi All,

On 6/12/06, Christian Wittern <wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp> wrote:

> Now, looking at the minutes briefly, I am a bit shocked to see no
> dates on the action items, I think we did agree on due dates for many
> of them, some even very soon.  Did somebody make a note of these
> dates?

"CT and DP come up with a proposed text of how to link texts and
image" - have something to the council by the end of June. We're
working on this.

"DP to contact the overlap group give them a report and get feedback
on span" - I don't think that had a specific deadline, but I expect it
should have been before now (was waiting for the meeting notes).

Sorry, these are the only ones that I noted specifically.

Dot

> Also, please note the time for the call on Jul 25 is 1200 UTC.
>
> All the best,
>
> Christian Wittern
>
> --
>  Christian Wittern
>  Institute for Research in Humanities, Kyoto University
>  47 Higashiogura-cho, Kitashirakawa, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto 606-8265, JAPAN

Dot Porter, Program Coordinator
Collaboratory for Research in Computing for Humanities
University of Kentucky
351 William T. Young Library
Lexington, KY  40506

dporter at uky.edu          859-257-9549