[tei-council] notes from Kyoto are up

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Mon Jun 12 22:25:25 EDT 2006

Matthew Zimmerman <mz34 at nyu.edu> writes:

> http://www.tei-c.org/Council/tcm24.xml
>
> There are a few typos i need to fix but since I held these for too
> long I wanted to get them out there.

Thanks.  This made me realize how lucky we have been with the timely
posting of minutes so far.  The minutes are an important instrument
for organizing our work, reminding us of what we agreed and trail of
our proceedings.  Timely posting is absolutely necessary so that
everybody can look at this *while the memory is still fresh* and
supply missing details where needed.  This has taken almost the time
it takes from the opening game to the finals in the soccer WM, which
is unacceptable.  Notetakers should be aware that they make a
commitment to timely posting the taken notes.

Having said that, I realize of course that doing this for a two day
meeting of this intensity is quite a task.

Now, looking at the minutes briefly, I am a bit shocked to see no
dates on the action items, I think we did agree on due dates for many
of them, some even very soon.  Did somebody make a note of these
dates?

Also, please note the time for the call on Jul 25 is 1200 UTC.

All the best,

Christian Wittern

--
 Christian Wittern