[tei-council] note on <note>

Dot Porter dporter at uky.edu
Tue Jun 6 08:40:38 EDT 2006

I agree that <note> should be global.

Also agree that <witDetail> should then be removed from
model.noteLike, since it should not be global.

Dot

On 6/6/06, James Cummings
<James.Cummings at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk> wrote:
> Christian Wittern wrote:
> >> My proposal would be to simply add model.noteLike to model.global and
> >> remove it from the other model classes mentioned above.
>
> I have no problem with global notes.
>
> >> Another question is then what to do about witDetail, which presumably
> >> makes no real sense in some of the places it could appear then, but
> >> that will surface only if textcrit is selected anyway.
>
> Remove witDetail from model.noteLike ? I would hate to see witDetail become global.
>

> My two pence,
>
> -James

Dot Porter, Program Coordinator
Collaboratory for Research in Computing for Humanities
University of Kentucky
351 William T. Young Library
Lexington, KY  40506

dporter at uky.edu          859-257-9549