[tei-council] adding (non-)Struct elements to <date> & <time>

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Thu May 25 01:46:51 EDT 2006

More questions/problems around this issue.

(David B. and Matthew D., weren't you two supposed to be doing ND?
You or whomever it was owes me a drink -- Lemon&aacute;de in Paris
will do nicely, thank you -- as I'm doing your class work for you :-)

Should we add <date> and <time> to att.datePart, which declares
* value=,
* type=, and
* full=,
in order to mimic what <dateStruct> and <timeStruct> had? I'm
inclined to say "yes", but I'd prefer some consensus before actually
doing it.