[tei-council] TEI model classes future directions

James Cummings James.Cummings at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Wed May 24 04:54:24 EDT 2006

Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> thats A, then :-}

Not in my reading of it.

>  b) the order of a, b, and c is determined by the order
>    in which they are declared in the source ODD
>    (ie the source of P5)

I think this is what I was worried about -- how is sequence determined when a
content model based on classes can be populated from across different modules?

What are the downsides to having it sequenced as it is in the ODD source?  Just
that if I want a different order I have to entirely remake it in my own ODD?
Anything else?

-James