[tei-council] Re: module dependency

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Tue May 23 17:24:33 EDT 2006

> Sure, you could do that, with a reasonable amount of work. I can't
> recall off-hand why its a bad idea :-}
>
> Then again you could analyze the content model and work out the
> dependency automatically anyway.

I may be missing something obvious, here (after all, I'm so
jet-lagged I can barely stand, let alone walk -- but that's not a
complaint, Christian, I'd do it again in a heartbeat! :-) but why not
ask a validator to check this sort of thing for you? I don't know if
it's documented or not, but AFAIK just issueing `jing myTei.rng` will
do the job.