[tei-council] solving the Birnbaum Biznai

M. J. Driscoll mjd at hum.ku.dk
Mon May 22 06:07:49 EDT 2006

For what it's worth, I was and am persuaded by the arguments in favour of
implementing choice 2 below. Unfortunately I lack the technical knowledge
necessary to understand how serious the "serious implications" Sebastian
mentions are, but if solutions can be found in the course of a (possibly
incoherent) discussion at an airport I'd be tempted to say, let's go for it.

MJD (suffering serious symptoms of sushi withdrawal)