[tei-council] Catching up at the APA Gion hotel, cable

Conal Tuohy Conal.Tuohy at vuw.ac.nz
Tue May 16 07:48:47 EDT 2006

Greetings everyone!

I have arrived at the APA Gion hotel this evening. I would like to catch up with the other council members staying at the hotel. I imagine we will meet up at breakfast in the Shiki restaurant? Seems like an idea to catch a cab since there I think 5 of us here?

Also, would any kind soul be able to lend me a laptop power cable to charge my laptop? I stupidly forgot to bring an adaptor, and my plug doesn't fit in the wall sockets!

I'm in room 714 - I believe you can just dial the room number. If it would be possible this evening I'd appreciate a call.

Otherwise, see you tomorrow!

Con