[tei-council] coming to kyoto

Dot Porter dporter at uky.edu
Wed May 10 07:28:33 EDT 2006

The form is designed to send an email upon "submit". When I made the
reservation on FireFox, it pulled up an email in Outlook (which I
don't use). I just copied the information into a new gmail message. I
suppose if you don't have an email program installed on your computer,
the form won't be able to send its message.

To make a reservation without using the form, send a message with the
following information to mkshuttle at mk-group.co.jp (replace my values
with your own). Hope this helps.

select=13
select=May
select=2006
Name=Dorothy Porter
number of passengers=3
address=111 Buckner St. Winchester, KY  40391 USA
phone number=001-859-901-1336
fax number=
email=dporter at uky.edu
Airport=KIX
flight number=Northwest 69
time=6:20
time=p.m.
destination in kyoto=Sun Hotel
number of liggage=6
Other information Queries, etc=none
submit=submit

On 5/9/06, M. J. Driscoll <mjd at hum.ku.dk> wrote:
> Thinking the same way as Sebastian, I tried to book this shuttle yesterday, but
> was unable to do so, as the submit button produced no result (I tried 3
> different browsers too). Has any one else had this problem?
>
> Matthew
>

> > Christian Wittern wrote:
> > > It is at
> > > http://www.kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~wittern/directions.html and is
> > > intended to be printed and taken along.
> >
> > This says that a train from airport cost 2980 yen, + cab from station;
> > whereas the shuttle cab costs 3000 yen. Unless you're a train nut, seems
> > like no contest. Am I misreading that?
> > --
> > Sebastian Rahtz
> >
> > Information Manager, Oxford University Computing Services
> > 13 Banbury Road, Oxford OX2 6NN. Phone +44 1865 283431
> >
> > OSS Watch: JISC Open Source Advisory Service
> > http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk

Dot Porter, Program Coordinator
Collaboratory for Research in Computing for Humanities
University of Kentucky
351 William T. Young Library
Lexington, KY  40506

dporter at uky.edu          859-257-9549