[tei-council] Re: TEI prosopography meeting

Lou lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Tue May 9 18:01:42 EDT 2006

Last Monday I wrote to announce the existence of a first draft of
outcomes from our meeting in Oxford.  Since then, Sebastian, Matthew,
and I have refined the draft a little, ironing  out some inconsistencies
and infelicities in the process.

The ODD file is available for download at
http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/PERS/persw06.xml

This can be turned into draft documentation or to generate the
associated schema or dtd, using the Roma application in the usual way.

The documentation needs a lot of work, of course, but is hopefully
enough to make clear what the recommendations from this group actually
are.  Matthew will be presenting them to the TEI Council meeting in
Kyoto next week, after which I hope we'll be able to open up discussion
of them more widely.

best wishes

Lou