[tei-council] Unable to continue as TEI-Council member...

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Tue Apr 25 22:54:31 EDT 2006

Alejandro Bia <abia at umh.es> writes:

> Since late 2004 many things changed in my life, most for good: new
> job, new born child, and much more... Unfortunately, now I can't find
> the time to contribute to volunteer activities like the TEI
> Council. Many times before I thought of quitting, and many times I
> thought I could find the time in a near future. At this point I must
> realize I won't.

Alejandro,

Live is changing and we have to change as well.  The council will not
be the same without you... I would like to thank you for all the
work you have done here and wish you all the best for all your
endeavors.

All the best,

Christian

P.S.

> (before expending 3000 euros of subscribers
> money on a trip to Kyoto)

fortunately, its not *that* expensive to come here, so if you are in
the area, please give me a call.

chw

--
 Christian Wittern