[tei-council] First draft of TC M 23, notes from today's call, are up

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Tue Apr 25 12:12:35 EDT 2006

I have finished up a somewhat fast-and-lousy first draft of the notes
from our teleconference earlier today. Because the sound quality
seemed particularly poor at times, I may have missed more than my
usual shoddiness. Thus even if you don't have time to read the whole
thing immediately (and it's not that long), please take a look,
searching for your initials and the string "?...?". Please post any
corrections, omissions, suggestions, etc., either to the list or send
directly to me.
   http://www.tei-c.org/Council/tcm23.xml?style=printable