[tei-council] draft agenda for teleconference 2006-04-25 1200 UTC

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Sun Apr 23 18:17:05 EDT 2006

> Apologies for the short notice, but could we add a brief review of
> the document on proposed class changes to the agenda?

Seconded.

> I have now uploaded a summary of the comments received from Council
> members, which is annotated with my own reactions to them: it is at
> http://www.tei-c.org/Council/tcw07.xml

Thanks very much to Lou for doing this work and making the summary
available. I have taken the liberty of adding phrase-level markup,
one result being it is much more readable on the web. (Still not
perfect, but ...)

I plan to insert some more of my own comments later tonight and/or
tomorrow morning.