[tei-council] draft agenda for teleconference 2006-04-25 1200 UTC

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Fri Apr 21 20:18:56 EDT 2006

TEI Council Members and Editors:

This is the agenda for the next conference call of the TEI
Council, scheduled to be held Tuesday, April 25th, 2006 at 1200 UTC.

Please read through the following, in advance of the call.  Please pay
attention to the open action items, especially with regard to the SO
documents http://www3.iath.virginia.edu/pipermail/tei-council/2005/001163.html.

Expected members to participate:

Syd Bauman, Alejandro Bia, David Birnbaum, Lou Burnard, James
Cummings, Matthew Driscoll, Dot Porter,Sebastian Rahtz, Laurent
Romary, Susan Schreibman, Conal Tuohy, John Walsh, Christian Wittern,
Matthew Zimmerman

(please alert me if I did forget somebody!)

This is the message from John Walsh, detailing how to get in:

Here are the details for our conference call next Tuesday, April 25th
at 12:00 UTC.

Phone Number:	(812) 856-3600
PIN:		000920#

For conferencing assistance please call 812-855-4848.

Agenda:

1) Review of the minutes and action items (10 min)

   Minutes of the last  meeting (2006-02-24) are at
   http://www.tei-c.org/Council/tcm22.xml?style=printable

	 To speed up the review of action items, *please report to the
	 council list* before the call as far as possible!

2) Review of WG etc. progress (10 min) :
   PB (still waiting for word from Murray McGillivray), documents are
   at: http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/PB/index.xml?style=printable

   PERS Matthew Driscoll, see http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/PERS/

3) P5 progress:  (20 min)
   main topics: