[tei-council] class work

Lou lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Sun Apr 16 14:24:56 EDT 2006

I've been trying to collate together the reports received so far, and
thought I should check that I haven't missed any.

In no particular order, I have comments in for the following modules
from the people indicated:

Corpus   (James/MattD)
Gaiji/Figures (sebastian/Christian)
Spoken (James)
MsDesc/Transcr (Dot/Susan)
Linking/Analysis (Conall)

Err, that's it. If you've sent something in which has got mislaid,
please protest vehemently. If you haven't, and should have, PLEASE DO SO
NOW!

Meanwhile -- may the easter bunny shower blessings on those named above.

Lou