[tei-council] class struggle

Sebastian Rahtz Sebastian.Rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Mar 24 04:00:14 EST 2006

James Cummings wrote:

> Incidentally.  Wouldn't it be more useful if
> http://www.tei-c.org/Drafts/edw84.xml actual showed the *real* content
> models in the 'Content Model' table cell?

You may well be right.

it's in CVS[1] at P5/Utilities/listcontentmodels.xsl
if anyone would like to work on it. I am afraid I can't....

[1] the conversion to Subversion has started, by the way. Watch
this space. fingers crossed, no more work will be committed to the
CVS tree.

*Open Source and Sustainability*
10-12 April 2006, Oxford
http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk/events/2006-04-10-12/