[tei-council] Proposal for a Council Meeting May 2006 in Kyoto

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Thu Jan 26 03:32:55 EST 2006

Matthew Zimmerman <mz34 at nyu.edu> writes:

> Naive question as the new chair. Do I attend these meetings? I don't
> need my arm twisted to come to Kyoto and the 17,18,19 work for me,
> but I didn't want to assume I was to come!

The bylaws under 6.2.2. say the following:

"... The TEI-C Council membership shall include the Chair of the TEI-C
Board of Directors and one other member, and may include such other
Directors or members as designated by the Board of Directors. ..."

This makes you a member of the Council and you are thus expected to
show up at meetings.

See you in Kyoto!

Christian

--