[tei-council] @TEIform -> /dev/null

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Nov 17 07:25:17 EST 2005

I also said this, with an attachment:

"Just to prove it can be done, the attached XSLT transform is designed to
be run on a (compiled) ODD file.
It will construct a new custom XSLT script which will "canonicalize" XML
instances which are valid
against schemas from the original ODD, making normal TEI again. It deals
with renamed attributes
and elements, and <equiv filter="..."/> constructs. I leave it as an
exercise for the reader (that's you,
James) to add sensible support for new elements or attributes.

_now_  can I delete @TEIform, pretty please?

A prize for the person who explains why I put in that condition of
"(compiled)" up there.

Another prize for the first person to construct an ODD and actually test
that this works."

http://www.tei-c.org/P5/oddtofilter.xsl

http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk