[tei-council] for Council to consider: new datatype

Julia Flanders Julia_Flanders at Brown.edu
Wed Oct 12 10:45:37 EDT 2005

I think "output" or "display" is the right sort of term. And having a
set of these (potentially to include other things like typesetting or
gemstones) as subclasses of the general "measurement" category seems
like an interesting idea.

--Julia