[tei-council] And now for something completely different

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Tue Sep 13 10:10:35 EDT 2005

This note is NOT about datatypes.

A colleague is developing a RNG specification for a linguistic
application, and wants to embed within it the TEI-ISO module. From his
point of view, the best way to do this is to write his own schema and to
reference the module in which <fvLib>, <fs> etc. are defined.

His question is: what URL should he use to reference the current draft
for the RNG or RNC schema generated forthis module?

I told him to download the whole of the latest release from SF and link
to a local copy, while we sort this question out....