[tei-council] first crack at notes from this morning's call

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Fri Sep 9 19:28:26 EDT 2005

Syd Bauman <Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu> writes:

> Notes are at
>   http://www.tei-c.org/Council/tcm19.xml?style=printable

Thanks, that was quick.

I forgot what I pointed out in the first section, so you might just
delete that part.  The deadline for that item seems a bit pessimistic
-- I would say at least those attending the class meeting should be
able to have a spinning P5 on their harddrive -- how about 2005-09-18?

The call yesterday came after a unusually long and busy week here, and
I appreciate your patience with my slightly unfocussed chairing.
Thank you all for your contributions and efforts.

All the best,

Christian

--

 Christian Wittern