[tei-council] Draft agenda for Council teleconference on 2005-09-09 / 1300 UTC

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Thu Sep 8 00:40:16 EDT 2005

>        To speed up the review of action items, *please report to
>        the council list* before the call as far as possible!

| * SR & SB:  Hammer out details of directory layout

Done.

| * SB: make all resp attributes into pointers. Scheduled for end of
|       August, still planning to do so then.

Done.

| * SB & DD: finish SA discussions of XPointer ...

>From DD "most of the scheme stuff rewritten", but still have to do
the prose describing XPointer. I'm hoping we can check in at least
the XPointer scheme discussions before the conference call.

| * SB: with DD produce brief report on process for getting XPointer
|       schemes registered

No need. According to Henry Thompson there still is no process for
getting XPointer schemes registered at W3C. We should declare our
intention to register our schemes when the registry becomes "live" by
sending mail to ... Henry, I think, but will have to check on that.

Since some of the underlying presumptions of the setup of datatypes
in EDW90's table have proven to be incorrect, I am planning to spend
time in the immediate future revamping the suggested declarations of
attribute values in the immediate future, rather than switch gears to
the bibliography.