[tei-council] Next conference call

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Wed Aug 10 21:36:46 EDT 2005

Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk> writes:

> Friday 9th September is what the Meetomatic oracle declares. of the 7
> people who filled in the form,
> we'd get 6 on that date. Lets do it then.

Then it looks like I was the one who could not make it :-(.

I will try to make it possible to catch a phone that night, but I will
be very busy the whole week with little time for the preparations of
the meeting.

The next conference call of the TEI council will then be on 2005-09-09
at 1300 UTC.  I hope we can have a dual-media (multimedia?) call,
using the voice phone and IRC chat in parallel.  For those who need
instructions to do IRC, please post your questions here well before
the call.  There is also always the opportunity to meet some of the
Oxford folks at the freenode hangout.

All the best,

Christian

--