[tei-council] Report on review of msDesciption chapter

M. J. Driscoll mjd at hum.ku.dk
Wed Aug 3 07:04:04 EDT 2005

My fellow astronauts,

I should like to draw your collective attention to the fact
that I have now posted my report on the comments submitted
to me on the new chapter on manuscript description. It is
available for your perusal at:
http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/MS/msw04.xml

I should be very grateful to receive comments, especially
pertaining to the points I list as those on which action
might be taken (I stress the "might"; if I receive no
feedback it is unlikely that any action will be taken).

all the best,
Matthew